San Diego bankruptcy attorney Shawn A. Doan received his bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of San Diego.
He attended Thomas Jefferson School of Law, graduating with a Juris Doctorate degree in 1999.
Shawn has successfully represented thousands of clients in bankruptcy proceedings. He is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of California and the southern, central, and eastern Federal District Courts of California.
He has successfully litigated hundreds of claims against credit card companies that willfully violate the bankruptcy code as well as other state and federal laws designed to protect consumers.
His past and present professional affiliations include:
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- American Bar Institute
- North County Bar Association
- National Assocation of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Association of Trial Lawyers in America
- National Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Attorneys
- North County Attorney Referral Service
- San Diego County Attorney Referral Service